I was involved in an accident with a person who had Dairyland insurance.She admitted total fault.

I reported it to the claims agent of her insurance. I got an automated email from Viking Insurance which is somehow under Sentry Insurance. After several days of waiting to be contacted, I made several phone calls to the agent in the email who ignored me. I made several calls to the woman's agent & she didn't receive replies either.

The local agent contacted someone else at Sentry & I emailed. I was told Sentry would only cover 85% of the costs for repair. I knew that there was no way I could have avoided the other car & I was completely not at fault in any way. Again, no response from the agent.

Again, multiple attempts to contact them. I was eventually told that I could accept their 85% offer or go to court. I seriously contemplated doing so, but decided it would cost me even more to do so. I was told the insurance check would arrive in 4 days.

Again, no check, more emails from me. Finally a check arrived 36 days after the accident. I have shared this story with others & I've learned that this is normal for this company.

They make the victim of the accident pay for a portion of their costs.Sentry Insurance is a RACKET.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sentry Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $540 and wants Sentry Insurance to "get a conscience or go out of business".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sentry Insurance and sentry insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.